[Sca-cooks] I survived Ivan

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 16:36:31 PDT 2004

I heard from my relations in Enterprise, AL earlier today, just some power
outages there.

I had to drive to work in the thick of the storm here in GA, I was in
water up to my axles
twice where I live in Roswell, and aside from  power outages and
circumnavigating trees
I couldn't lift it was fine here. I work grave shift, so by the time I
got out of work, it was
pretty much over aside for some sprinkles and wind.

Cadoc