[Sca-cooks] A new job

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Fri Sep 17 19:48:33 PDT 2004

Hmm I would like to make a suggestion for any of us looking for work...
I have recently discovered an untapped area.  If you can get lucky like
I did great but if not then go out and sell yourself and you might find
a gold mine... Day Cares.  Please note that I am not referring to the
run of the mill ones although those are a possibility as well... but
shoot for the ritzy neighborhoods... the school I am working at now cost
$1000.00 a month to attend... for South Carolina that is very expensive.
 So my suggestion is to sniff around those daycares and sell yourself I
might have more insight in a year or two as I am seriously considering
making that my business.
Nichola
Just offering a tip.