[Sca-cooks] kids/ baked squash

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 18 13:08:05 PDT 2004

With a little luck i will actually have a job and will most likely not get to go.Especially since I have let them truthfully know I do not have a sitter for the following  15th ,16th and  17th.My huband is feast o crat for Rivers Run event so i'm afriad no chance of getting both  off. But i will keep your recipies and downsize them so I can try them at home.
 Cassie

Terry Decker <t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
Very little of the feast cooking in Northern Ansteorra is serious historical
cooking. Most of the cooks are a little leery of stepping off into the
unknown, but they are quite happy to share recipes. I doubt you will find
that anyone specifically stated the recipes were period or provided any
documentation. Those of us who are involved in historical cooking tend to
show the research as well as the food.

Are you going to be at Namron Protectorate? If so, stop by the kitchen and
involve yourself with a 15th Century Italian feast.

Bear

> It was served at the feast the kids prepared at Castellan 2001. I just had
a copy of the recipies that had been sent to me.I am sorry I assumed it was
period
> Cassie

Remember,Cats are little women in fur coats..