[Sca-cooks] haggis on a stick

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Sep 19 16:22:56 PDT 2004

Cadoc replied to me about my question of how you could have a haggis on
a stick with:
> I think if you lowered the oat content and added an egg to bind it it
> would stay.
Okay. Maybe. It still seems like it would crumble. One tap on something
or a wrong bite and it seems like you would still have haggis but it
would be on the ground, not on the stick. :-)

> Or you could make it in an intestine peice (or casing) instead of a
> stomach and add the stick upon completion.
Yes, but would it be a haggis, then?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas