[Sca-cooks] Re: OT- KIlts at war

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Mon Sep 20 22:49:24 PDT 2004

At 10:34 PM 9/20/2004, you wrote:
>At 12:05 AM 9/21/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>>AEllin declared:
>>><Snort>
>>>Didn't this all start with a discussion of ba accents?
>>
>>Yes, but bad *pirate* accents. Scots aren't pirates.
>
>Sheep don't go to sea?
>
>Simon Sinneghe
>Briaroak, Summits, An Tir

*koff*
Stefan, to clarify just a bit, here in An Tir we know too much about Scots,
and Sheep, and what wool smells like when it's been raining all weekend.
It's enough to send you down to the Jolly Roger for a drink or twenty, and
then you have to make up a story when you get home for why your words are
slurred, your pockets empty, and what looks like parrot caca on your shoulder.

Pirates are just as believable as any other story, ain't it?

Do they have pirates in ARRRRRtemisia?

(I'll bet they have rum at the Rock, which is where I'm heading!- 'Lainie)