[Sca-cooks] Re: OT- KIlts at war

Jeff Gedney gedney1 at iconn.net
Tue Sep 21 07:03:48 PDT 2004

>> Capt Elias
>> safely ensconced under the rock, rum and pinapple soda in hand.
>Ummm. You might be safer at sea, Capt'n.
>
>See:
>siege-engines-msg (90K)  6/29/01    Catapults, trebuchets. Period and
>modern.
>pottery-wepns-msg  (6K) 12/21/99    Period use of pottery in weapons.

No, I'm pretty durn safe here, any such machine of war would risk damaging the plumbing in the hot tub, and perhaps other parts of the sanctuary under the rock, and that is a risk no sane member of this list would countenance, even for revenge.
Think of the horror of all the unemployed cabana boys wandering the grounds with nothing to do!

The ladies would be most displeased with anyone who did such a ghastly thing...

Capt Elias

If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather
wood, divide the work, and give orders.  Instead, teach them
to yearn for the vast and endless sea.
  - Antoine de Saint Exupery