[Sca-cooks] German Venison Pepper Stew

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Thu Sep 23 09:30:12 PDT 2004

well, the one ingredient that I forgot (due to a 3 year old demanding my
attention lol) was white pepper, but I don't remember the amounts... between
it and the peppercorns is where you get the pepper part of the stew, but
it's not really that "peppery" flavored.  As soon as I get a copy of this
recipe, I will post it in full :)

Lady Elizabeta of Rundel