[Sca-cooks] Chili and coleslaw?

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Fri Sep 24 09:46:24 PDT 2004

Aye Grits go under the gravy.... and with butter and salt. I cringed the
first time I made them and a friend put sugar in it lol.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.