[Sca-cooks] re:dumplings

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 16:37:32 PDT 2004

I grew up on rivels.  Or they are sometimes called "rags".  You have
to be patient
and let your rivels cook through.   I don't eat them anymore but there are times
when it would be nice to have them, especially in a big pot of pot pie soup like
my Mom would make to feed the masses when I was a kid.

Cadoc