[Sca-cooks] Period or no?

Craig Jones drakey at webone.com.au
Fri Sep 24 23:37:10 PDT 2004

> What's in your tomato sauce? Is it a bottled item or something you
> have to make from real, live tomatoes?

Fetching a 'generic brand' bottle from the cupboard, the ingredients are:

Tomatoe Puree (73%), Sugar Syrup, Salt, Food Acid (260), Flavour.
So pretty much the same ingredients, different proportions I guess.

Why are we talking about this?  I'd rather be talking about the use of lung in
mongolian recipes, or the different spice mixes in different hippocras or maybe
even cuskynoles ;)

Drakey.