[Sca-cooks] Hurricanes and Bouquets of Rozs

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Sun Sep 26 07:42:19 PDT 2004

> Birmingham is the Barony of Iron Mountain, and it is north of Thorngill.
It
> is also the largest city in Alabama.<> We still have areas that do not
have power, yet, but they are really remote  and hard to get to.  The Barony
of Osprey, (Mobile) is reporting a lot of trees down, but no one hurt and no
major loss of property. Arenal has finally all reported in- no one hurt.
Same for  Salt Keep.
> This is longer then I intended, so my apologies. I shall now return to my
"lurk on Digest" Mode....

    Dearest Roz {3 of 4}  no apology is necessary  -- you have given us good
news that all our cousins are safe.  That is what is important.  Thank you
for posting.  and don't be shy!

Caointiarn  {who has a gaggle of aunts in Florida & who also are safe}