[Sca-cooks] So what's new was Period or no? Beets

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 06:00:20 PDT 2004

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 08:33:11 EDT, deewolff at aol.com <deewolff at aol.com> wrote:

> In a message dated 9/28/04 12:35:18 AM, lilinah at earthlink.net writes:
>
> > >  So what are folks doing with their next feasts or projects?

My next feast is my first foray into documenting a feast without
benefit of extant cookbooks from the location/time.  This is for a
Viking-themed event covering the years 800-1000, and i'm going to
serve Frisian food.  It's my first foray into "building" a cuisine (as
it were) and i'm finding it tremendously exciting and fun.

Odriana
(BMDL, AEthelmearc)

--
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."