[Sca-cooks] So what's new was Period or no? Beets

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Tue Sep 28 05:33:11 PDT 2004

In a message dated 9/28/04 12:35:18 AM, lilinah at earthlink.net writes:

> >  So what are folks doing with their next feasts or projects?

I'm doing a cooking demo at the Fort Tryon Medieval Fair (The lawn of the
Cloisters) in NYC this Sunday October 3rd. (Just got my permit)

Menu:

Haedus in Alio    (Lamb)    Pleyn Delit 102 (Platina 6)

De caldo de lentejas (Broth of Lentils)

Cucumbers (Apicius #84):

I did a cooking demo at the Queens Farm Fair last weekend.( No permit needed)
--->>Made Duck

The only difference is that the NYC demo won't let me dig a firepit, so I
have to use an enclosed firepit. But I am using medieval recipes and an "almost"
totally medieval technique.

Andrea MacIntyre

"Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in
it."
Julia Child