[Sca-cooks] turnips

jah at twcny.rr.com jah at twcny.rr.com
Tue Sep 28 06:29:14 PDT 2004

This is my fav dish to make :)

I use the sharpest chedder cheese that
I can find.  If I can't find a good sharp
cedder, then I use a blend of chedders.

I find the best turnips either in my garden, or
price chopper.

I don't know how you prep your turnips,
but I peel and slice then boil the slices
and it does not matter if some of them are
old or not.  They come out all tender.

As for other receipes.

In lasginia
speggitti
in piegrios
made as pickles.

Jules/Mistress Catalina

ps I just got my first published article in
a critical studies journal on how to teach
Mark twain writings :)  The journal is called
"Mark Twain Annual"