[Sca-cooks] So what's new

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 28 08:43:58 PDT 2004

So I thought I was not going to have anything to contribute to this thread.
Then yesterday, some news came through that the Barony of Angels had
been asked to run a demo and 'medievaloid' feast for a group decorating
floats for the upcoming 116th Rose Parade.  For =500=.  Squeeee!  This
is going to take some real logistics but I'm game if the rest of the
barony is.

So far, I'm trying to work up a menu that is fully period but not
"weird."  And no effin' CORN ON THE COB like at Medieval Times!  If
anyone complains, I'll say that it has not been discovered yet.

Selene