[Sca-cooks] Success!!!!

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 28 19:31:45 PDT 2004

Huzzah for Huette and her non-soggy bottom!

Oog, that didn't come out very well, did it?  But your pie did, so huzzah
again.  I bet the tapioca did good things for the filling as well.  How
about trying sweet rice flour next time?  "Mochiko" as it is called, from
the nice sticky-type rice.  That might have a comparable goo factor.

Just a thought, Love, Selene