[Sca-cooks] thank you presents

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Wed Sep 29 05:58:13 PDT 2004

>> Morgana mentioned: I did bake barm brack (tea loaf) as a prezzie for the
kitchen staff at  Harvest Raid this upcoming weekend.<<
 > Which, since I just finished converting this file to the new  Florilegium
format,  Gifts-4-staff-msg  (7K)  7/14/02    Gift suggestions for members of
the  event  stewards or headcooks staff.
> makes me wonder what other such gifts have you made for or given to the
staff members who have helped you at an event? Or if you have worked as  a
member of an event staff, what kinds of things would you like to  recieve,
other than at least a "thank you".<
> Stefan

    I have given out bottles of homemade Cordials, cookbooks (esp for those
wanting to know more) and aprons, besides making sure there were yummies
(and a lunch)for the kitchen staff.   I have gotten some dandy things myself
which are dear to me  -- esp since I was thinking I didn't do anything
special.  A Scully cookbook, a Scottish stirring stick, a pen box, to name
three . . . .

Caointiarn