[Sca-cooks] A question or two...

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Sep 29 12:09:34 PDT 2004

This is one of those questions that is best approached either regionally
or through a time frame. For the English side of milk products a good
source is to read the chapter on "Milk, cheese and butter" in C. Anne
Wilson's Food & Drink in Britain. Recipes from the Dairy is another
book that covers the English milk products. I am sure the Florilegium
files would also be of use. Is there a certain recipe that you need help
with?

Johnnae llyn Lewis