[Sca-cooks] Practice makes perfect was: Coronation Laurels

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 11:24:52 PDT 2005

--- Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Sorry I won't be attending Pennsic as Crown. I
> got
> knocked out in the semi-finals. But didn't do
> too
> badly for a guy out of practice.
>
> Gunthar

Well, the old saying goes "Practice makes
perfect".

However, I believe this really is more a case
that you have the inate talent to win.  If
you didn't, you would never have gotten to
the semi-finals.  With a little more practice
and probably a little more stamina, you would
have been the next King of Ansteorra.

And to quote another old adage, "There is always
tomorrow."

I am looking forward to seeing you eventually
change from a "down on the count" Count to a
"put up your dukes" Duke! :-)

Huette

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for
they shall never cease to be amused.