[Sca-cooks] Re: pastry laurel bush

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Apr 6 23:05:19 PDT 2005

Olwen commented:
> I have to admit that some of the lists are beginning to make my eyes
> swim.
> It will take me forever to get all these messages sorted out and put a
> conclusive list together.  It also seems that some folks are listed as
> having moved to another Kingdom so I don't know how to deal with that.

LOL! Your statements remind me very much of what it is like editing the
Florilegium.

I *am* looking for some assistant editors, though...

> On another note, the vision in my poor head has taken another shape.
> All I can say is that the picture in my head looks good.

And this reminds me that your personality is likely too artistic to be
happy doing that assistant editor stuff. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com