FW: FW: [Sca-cooks] Re: chocolate

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 5 15:21:14 PDT 2005

I've been forwarding the comments about chocolate along to THLady Temair
(Tara), who long ago lost the time to keep up with this list.  She has,
however, been working on a chocolate project, including a wonderful table
with examples of her work at our Midwinter A&S event last month.  She wrote
back with some comments, which I thought would be of interest back here.
Christianna