[Sca-cooks] Weather Grumble

Pat mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 11:33:47 PDT 2005

This is getting decidedly tiresome.  Of the last ten days, we've had tornado warnings in my area for seven.  We've had thundersotrms, rain, wind, and hail.  (I have one hailstone in my fridge that hit my deck, and dented it.  It was 3.5 inches in diameter. )  I wanna go back to sunny Atenveldt.
Oh, yeah, I had my last two top teeth pulled yesterday.  That may play some part in my bad mood, I suppose.
OFC, I've been limited to soft foods and liquids for two days now.  Yesterday Mother made me a pudding with cream, eggs, Splenda, and vanilla.  Was decidedly yummy, and when chilled, it felt great on these swollen gums.

Mordonna

Pat Griffin
Lady Anne du Bosc
known as Mordonna the Cook