[Sca-cooks] OT Cat Stevens (was medieval forestry)

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 14 06:57:11 PDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at jeffnet.org>

At 09:43 PM 4/13/2005, Sue Clemenger wrote:

>Somehow, though, what your question provoked was a looped tape in my brain
>of Cat Stevens singing: "I'm being followed by a moon shadow, moon shadow,
>moon shadow....Leaping and hopping...."
>--maire, who always did like that song...

I like 'Morning Has Broken'

Oh, I should have been in bed hours ago...

'Lainie

My lord and I selected "Morning Has Broken" as the processional for our wedding.  Lovely song.  It wasn't until years later that I discovered it was also a Christian hymn.  (We chose "Ode to Joy" as the recessional.  The musician had trouble believing that we didn't want *any* of the usual Mendelsohn.)

Brighid ni Chiarain
Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom