[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 23, Issue 69

Marcus Loidolt mjloidolt at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 05:30:43 PDT 2005

Benedicte,
Here in Sternfeld in the middle of the Middle, we have
raised our own chickens, sheep, geese, ect. for feast,
and quite a few of our own vegetables and fruits. Not
on a regular basis, and it depends on the feastocrat
and his/her relationship to the farmers and gardeners
of the group, but yes it's been done here, esp for
specialty vegetables, and meat such as lamb or goose.

Abot Johann von Metten OL
medieval poultrier