[Sca-cooks] transporting fresh flowers/herbs

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Apr 22 09:03:06 PDT 2005

Hi! I've got mint, lemon balm and violet flowers that I want to bring to
EK Crown for Christopher to use as garnishes. I'll be leaving home
Thursday night to go to Christopher's; the feast is Saturday.
What's the best way to transport them and keep them fresh?

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I don't care what you say / I don't play the same games you play.
...And as for me I can sit here and bide my time
I got nothing to lose if I speak my mind.
I don't care anymore I don't care no more." Phil Collins