[Sca-cooks] Re: Neat SCA site

Christiane christianetrue at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 29 22:54:11 PDT 2005

One of the photos (I believe the second from the top in the left
column) is of one of our list members and Evil List Co-Admin, Lady
Andrea MacIntyre, with the personal banner of my Viceroy visible in
the background. By any chance are there any other List members in the
photos? I only know that I'm not...

Adamantius

I'm not either, but two of my fellow Branslers are; the flutist and the hammer dulcimer player playing by candlelight in front of the pavilion. The flutist is Sabine Kerbriant, the hammer dulcimer player is Robin, and sitting at the table is Sabine's husband, Darmon. The photo was taken at Pennsic. I was quite delighted to see this photo again.

Gianotta