[Sca-cooks] Quiet

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 1 09:42:24 PST 2005

Actually, then, there are three.  Atlantia's Coronation is this weekend as well...and it looks like we're going to get soooo soaked.  There are flood watches posted all over our area.

So...I'm getting ready to go, without Phillip as he's returning from an onsite teach in California on Saturday...so I won't be staying for the feast, sorry to say.  We're having what's called "The Feast of Giants"...three very large men (actually one isn't so big physically...Count Valhalric) are cooking the feast...sigh.  They do SUCH good work.

Kiri