[Sca-cooks] Quiet

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 1 10:25:10 PST 2005

Well, our last Crown of the SCA year was last weekend (although the
winners don't get crowned until Beltane)  and my body is still
recovering (i don't understand, i've got the attitude of a 25 year
old, what's going on?)

Then we've also got our Principality Coronet this weekend. I'm the
Minister of the Silver Spoon (head of Principality cooking
competitions) and the competition is for hot soup. It's going to be
chilly and maybe wet (typical for this time of year), which is why i
planned for this theme.

And i've volunteered to help field herald at a special SCA event next
weekend...

And i've been answering private messages about SCA-period food...

And there's one Lenten dish i didn't get around to making, a Fava
Bean Tharida (i bought canned favas for this), so i'm hoping i'll get
it made for this weekend.

--
Urtatim, formerly Anahita

Soylens Viridis Homines Est!