[Sca-cooks] Coronation weather issues, was: Lenten cookbook

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 15:45:57 PDT 2005

>Countess Alys, you'd be interested to know that Valhalric was one of the
>cooks for the feast...I didn't stay for the feast as I needed to get home
>to see Phillip who was returning from a week in California...but it really
>looked wonderful.  I helped work on a couple of dishes and had a great time
>talking with him.
>
>Kiri

I have a contention with Valhalric and the others who ran the feast.  I
personally find it rude to simply not make any comment to someone who offers
their hand in service.  If the answer is that they already had a full crew
and could not use extra help, so be it, but SAY it!  In my persoanal
opinion, those in charge of that feast all dropped down a level or two of my
respect.
Olwen