[Sca-cooks] Coronation Laurels

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Apr 4 19:37:43 PDT 2005

Gunthar commented:
> > Yeah, sounds like you did pretty well.  Are you going to try again
> > soon?
> >
> > Kiri
>
> I don't know. I wasn't real happy with the conduct at this one.
> We'll see how I'm feeling in six months.

Oh? Do you mean how the tournament was conducted? Or the conduct of the
individual fighters? I didn't go to the event, but the comments on the
Ansteorra list were that the fight was chivalrous. I did note that the
way the final rounds seemed to have been done differently than what I
remember, but Crown Tournaments are not something I've paid that much
attention to, lately.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas