[Sca-cooks] Cubebs

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:36:42 PDT 2005

You can put them in your soup.
You can put them in your stews.
You can grind them on your eggs.
You can put them in your pickleing.
You can gring them on your meats.
You can throw them at the cat!
You can do almost anything you like with them.  Quite like pepper without
the back of the mouth bite.
I have two grinders next to my salt box, one with cubebs, one with
peppercorns.
Do you have any Grains of Paridise?  If you do, grind some up with the
cubebs in the morter.  Wow!
If you don't, send me your address and I'll pick some up for you.
Olwen, on some weird Cat-In-The-Hat thing today for some reason.