[Sca-cooks] Re: pastry laurel bush

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 4 17:51:42 PDT 2005

Sue Clemenger wrote:

> I'll ask on the sca-laurels' list for you....
> --maire, who thinks that marzipan would be perfect! <g>, so there! ;-P
>
> Olwen the Odd wrote:
>
>>>         Yeah, with a cooking laurel's name on each leaf, different
>>> colors for
>>> the different kingdoms....
>>>      Devra
>>

>> .............OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> Get this picture OUT of my HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> Oh crap, I can't blink it out...
>>
>> OK, who can get me a list of all the cooking laurels and what
>> colour(s) represent their kingdoms?
>>
>> I suppose there will be some display of ghaw-awfullness at Pennsic
>> this year.  Unless marzipan won't do :-)
>> ...........pleasepleasepleasesayitwont........
>>
>> you know who

Not sure if you only want the folks on this list or not...but IIRC, the
Atlantian cooking Laurels are Duchess Melisande, Master John le
Burguillium (??sp), Master Robear de Bardoulf, Viscount Toejenareum
Grenville of Devon, Master Chirhart, Master Tirloch of Talleght,
Mistress Keilyn Fitzwarren, Mistress Clare de Crecy, Countess Judith von
Gruenwald, Master Thomas Longshanks...and me.  I think that's it.

Kiri

Kiri