[Sca-cooks] Re: pastry laurel bush

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 4 23:04:29 PDT 2005

On 4/4/05 4:25 PM, "Olwen the Odd" <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:

>>         Yeah, with a cooking laurel's name on each leaf, different colors
>> for
>> the different kingdoms....
>>      Devra
>
> .............OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Get this picture OUT of my HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Oh crap, I can't blink it out...
>
> OK, who can get me a list of all the cooking laurels and what colour(s)
> represent their kingdoms?

Caid, azure and argent:  Jamal Damian Marcus, Huette Aliza von und zu Ährens
und Mechthildberg, Amanda of Cawdor Catarina della Zimarra, Diane de Lyon,
Xena Baxter Wynthorpe  The first two are still active;  have not seen the
others for a varying number of years.

A couple of maybes, depending on your criteria:

Dame Catherine Adrienne de Steele is a noted cook and holds kingdom awards
for cookery, but the art form cited for her Laurel is Herbalism.  Whatever
you think best.

Master Giuseppe Francesco da Borgia is a Laurel who cooks and teaches
cookery but his cited art forms are costuming, embroidery and dance.

Selene, a Pelican who cooks