[Sca-cooks] Re: pastry laurel bush

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Apr 5 06:50:52 PDT 2005

I don't, for the record, know of any laurels currently living in
Artemisia who are cooking laurels.  We do have a (very few) notable
cooks, but none honored for it with a set of leaves.
--maire (also a peer who cooks tho' not a cooking peer), who thought
Selene was a laurel in addition to the feathers, but that's a good
thing, right?