[Sca-cooks] Re: pastry laurel bush

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 5 06:30:31 PDT 2005

Christianna or someone can correct me, but I do believe that Meridies has only had two elevated who were/are primarily cooks:  Maestro niccolo difrancesco (myself) and Mistress Caitlin of Enniskillen.  Again, there are others who did and do cook, but had other primary crafts.  We don't so much elevate here "IN" or "FOR" something, but we do have our primary skills.  Caitlin will be running a period restaurantish affair at Pennsic this year!

Meridies is Black and White.

pacemet bonum,
niccolo difrancesco