[Sca-cooks] Re: pastry laurel bush

Aurelia Rufinia aureliarufinia at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 05:09:32 PDT 2005

Bogdan (and Despina) moved to Northshield, where there
are many great cooks, and at least two other cooking
laurels Aramanthra the Vicious and Giovanna
(mumblemumble) de Firenze.

Aurelia, apprenticed to Aramantha, and fostered to two
Laurels who also cook in the East

--- Elise Fleming <alysk at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> Greetings.  There are a number from the Midrealm -
> Hauviette, Iasmin,
> Helewyse, myself, - I know I'm on this list.  Others
> not on the list
> include Basiliscus, Patrick McPhelan, Rachaol,
> Bogdan (he moved to An
> Tir?), Gwyneth Banfhidhleir, Ingrid de Marksbury,
> Osric Cumbra.  Kingdom
> colors are red and white.
>
> Ealdormere has at least one cookery laurel who was
> originally a Midrealmer
> - Aibhilin of Skye.  Ealdormere's colors are red and
> white.
>
> Northshield has Aramanthra the Vicious for at least
> one cookery laurel.
> Black and gold are the kingdom colors.
>
> Alys Katharine
>
> Elise Fleming
> alysk at ix.netcom.com
> http://home.netcom.com/~alysk/

Baroness Aurelia Rufinia
House Iron Maiden, Barony of Carolingia,
East Kingdom, Northshield Ex-Pat

"Him name is Hopkin Green Frog.  I'll find my frog."