[Sca-cooks] Re: pastry laurel bush

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Apr 5 07:12:41 PDT 2005

> We've got Brekke, Caterina von Nurnburg, Dante Felice (inactive?),
> Johanna Dudley, Brighid nic Chiarain, Sinciefu (m.k.a. Cindy
> Renfrow), Brigitte Flamen, Joram Goldspoons and myself. I'm sure
> there are others I'm either forgetting, or misinformed as to their
> primary area of specialization; maybe someone else can fill in the
> gaps. I'm not sure if Brangwayna Morgan is "officially" a cooking
> Laurel,

Yes, she is. I wrote her in, and I was there to see her Laurelled, and
she was recognized for her cooking, as well as other things, but mostly
for her cooking.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sybil: "Have you been upsetting people?"
Vimes: "I think I may let people upset themselves."
Sybil: "Good for you. You do that so well."
	-- Terry Pratchett, _The Fifth Elephant_