[Sca-cooks] Re: chocolate

dale elliott el2iot2 at mail.com
Tue Apr 5 21:11:26 PDT 2005

There was a papal bull issued banning its use in nunneries, I do not remember the date.  but the sisters were making chocolate in every form and neglecting all other duties.

I will see if I can find the reference to the Papal Bull.  I have it somewhere.
Maybe in "Res Gestae", have to open my 70's archive.

joy
Radei