[Sca-cooks] Book Questions...

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Apr 6 12:42:51 PDT 2005

In a message dated 4/6/2005 3:17:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:
In the library were I
worked, opening packages from India was
considered hazardous duty.
Yea, I once worked in a plant that recycled textile waste. We got bales from
India that had been bailed wet, apparently soaked in pepper water to deter
pests. chopping them up for blending was.... interesting, downright hazardous in
fact. Basically you pulled it apart without taking a breath and put it on the
converer, hit the forward button to feed it into the chopper, and ran like
hell for the door.

I didn't stay at that job long....

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke