[Sca-cooks] Pork Fruitcake - Is This a Joke?

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Sun Apr 10 10:28:02 PDT 2005

Elise Fleming wrote:

> Greetings!  My daughter in San Francisco asked
> me about a Pork Fruitcake recipe she'd found.

[snip]

> Any comments?

Yeah.  I'm looking at the bottom of my teacup ...

I see a carefully wrapped *heavy* object on your
doorstep sometime in your future ...
possibly soon after your return from England.

[snip]

<humor>

The following written work combines crossover elements
from both the West (us or US) and the East (UK) sides of
the pond ... in light of your planned trip, you may find
it amusing.

Just read it ... trust me ... <vbg>

http://www.livejournal.com/users/lovelyzelda/85029.html

(some familarity with the written works resulting from
the joint authorship of Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
will enhance the experience)

</humor>

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

So much wisdom and knowledge -- so little time and bandwidth.
--Vincenzo

"Thou plenty hast, yet me dost scant"
--John Dowland (1562-1626); "The First Booke of Songs"; 1597.

Reality: That which remains after you stop thinking about it.
--inspired by P. K. Dick

Visit my online gallery: Renderosity, a 3D Artist's Community
http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=MGD