[Sca-cooks] Rotten meat and spices...

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 03:29:27 PDT 2005

Perhaps some of these ideas were being passed along as urban myths.  Did the
cook have a spare swan or peacock, and the time, to perform a scientific
experiment?  Receipts for purifying honey or wine would have more practical
use and so might have been put to the test.

Nancy Kiel
nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Never tease a weasel!
This is very good advice.