[Sca-cooks] Rotten meat and spices...

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 14:26:23 PDT 2005

As far back as I can remember we always hung our kill, be it rabbit,
squirrl, deer, goat, lamb, duck, chicken even.  Depending on how large or
small it was determined how long it hung.  A good size deer or lamb hung
wrapped in cheesecloth for up to 4 days.  The little guys just most of a day
to a whole day.  The only thing we never hung was dove, just shoot em out of
the sky, rip off their breast, toss the rest to the dog and wash and saute'.
  mmmmm....
Olwen