[Sca-cooks] Rotten meat and spices...

Pat mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 21:33:14 PDT 2005

She probably kept them for breeding stock, and sold or bartered the pigs for flour, salt, and other necessities.   If she just ate them, they wouldn't last her long.

Mordonna

Chris Stanifer <jugglethis at yahoo.com> wrote:

--- "Laura C. Minnick" wrote:
> And William, 'reading a bit into it' is what I'm about. It's why I have
> that piece of paper.
>
> 'Lainie

Sorry, Lainie, but I am one of those poor, uneducated fools who firmly hold to the belief that a
piece of paper is only good for one thing, and I put very little creedence into them. I've known
too many 'Professors' who hold Phds who have very little practical experience in their field of
study. The broad in the Chaucer snippet had pigs, and she likely dined on them.

WdG

Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.