[Sca-cooks] Rotten meat and spices...

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 23:25:45 PDT 2005

--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at jeffnet.org> wrote:
> At 08:21 PM 4/12/2005, you wrote:
> <snip of 'stuff'>
 There simply isn't enough surviving material
> >to base any kind of
> >*expert* testimony on.  It's all conjecture, whether you have a degree or
> >a dormouse...
> >
> >Willy d
>
> As is all of the material you are basing your opinions on.
>
> I'm done. I'll talk to others, but since you seem to have little but
> contempt for my work, I then have nothing more to say to you.
>
> Elaine

That's your choice, of course.  However, don't confuse my disbelief in your authority on the
subject, based upon the modern milking of goats and slopping of hogs, with 'contempt for your
work'.

WdG

Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.