[Sca-cooks] strange recipe

el2iot2 at mail.com el2iot2 at mail.com
Wed Apr 13 18:49:26 PDT 2005

Thank you.  I was not aware of this distinction.  I knew is was regurgitated, but was not aware it contained a waxy componant.  I thought is was just the indegestable bits of things that had been eaten, or something that had made the whale sick.

What would the modern cook use as a substitute?  I did check out the link sent, but I surely can not afford that kind of price for something that I may not even find to my likeing.

joy
Radei