[Sca-cooks] Rotten meat and spices...

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 03:42:45 PDT 2005

What I was trying to suggest is that perhaps the violent illness caused by
eating rotten food would make you not want to eat whatever had been in your
stomach when you were sick, ever again.  After the tequila incident, I
couldn't eat chicken teriyaki (entirely blameless), because it was involved
with my being so sick.  On the other hand, perhaps I suffer from an 'excess
of sensibility,' as the Regency writers put it, and have the luxury of being
fussy.

In regards to mold, I have been told that white or green mold is OK, but
yellow ir red mold is bad.  I have not attempted any scientific experiments
to verify this.

Nancy Kiel
nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Never tease a weasel!