[Sca-cooks] "Custard" Crust?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Apr 15 19:37:07 PDT 2005

Modern mincemeat pies, which usually contain no meat, would be my
contributory example....
Or, for a more current source of this sort of morphing, how about some
of the really weird fusion cuisines that America seems so prone to? I
mean, beyond weirdities like cheeseburger pizza, and into improbable
combinations that actually work.
--maire, poking her head into the conversation