[Sca-cooks]Olives was Apicius birds stuff with olives

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Apr 19 05:57:03 PDT 2005

You might want to look at--
Olives : the life and lore of a noble fruit / Mort Rosenblum.
1st ed.
New York : North Point Press, 1996.
316 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Like I said the litertaure is vast, especially when one also moves into
oil production and trade. For example--
This book discusses olives in ancient Greece--
Le pain et l'huile dans la Grèce antique : de l'araire au moulin /
Marie-Claire Amouretti.
Paris : Belles Lettres, 1986.
322 p., 41 p. of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.

Johnnae