[Sca-cooks] OT: Photos of my elevation

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Apr 20 23:04:35 PDT 2005

Phlip declared:
> > I won't bore everyone with the full tale, seeing that Phlip (AKA the
> > conniving, deceitful b*tch) has already done it for me.  :-)
>
> Well, Brighid, best I can say is, you likely know now why it's not a
> good idea to play poker with me ;-)

Maybe. But now folks have been warned. And if you ever show up in the
middle of Ansteorra, I'm going to be wondering... :-)

Of course, in the rather unlikely event that I ever got such an award,
I'd like nothing better than having my friends from across the Known
World there to celebrate it with me. They are, after all, the reason
for the Florilegium. And many of them are here on this list.

Stefan

PS: I don't think poker is period, but for some period card games see:
:-)
games-cards-msg   (70K)  1/ 3/01    Period card games and card decks.
Tarot-Crd-Ruls-art (16K) 7/ 5/03    A reconstruction of the rules for
the game
                                        of Tarot by James D. Wickson.
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas