[Sca-cooks] A question for horticulturists

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri Apr 22 11:12:47 PDT 2005

In a message dated 4/22/2005 1:07:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:
Yesterday, I noticed about 8 or more red cherry-sized fruit growing on the
tree.  Now I am
wondering if it really is an ornamental?  Or is this just a common phenomenon
with ornamentals
It is, I have an ornamental pear tree that does the same thing, little
immature fruits that eventually fall off, no biggie.

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke